Effective Date: May 23, 2013
I. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We may collect the following kinds of information when you use the Services:
Information you provide directly to us. For certain activities, such as when you register for one-year reminders, we may ask you to provide some or all of the following types of information:
- Contact information, such as full name, email address, phone number, and mailing address;
- Information that you provide to us about the products that you have purchased;
- Correspondence you send to us.
Information we collect automatically. We may collect certain information automatically when you use our Services, such as your Internet protocol (IP) address and other device identifiers that are automatically assigned to your computer or device when you access the Internet, browser type, operating system, Internet service provider, pages that you visit before and after using the Services, the date and time of your visit, information about the links you click and pages you view within the Services, and other standard server log information.
Information we obtain from other sources. We may receive information about you from other sources, including through third-party services and organizations. For example, if you access third-party services, such as Facebook, Google, or Twitter, through the Services to login to the Services or to share information about your experience on the Services with others, we may collect information from these third-party services.
II. USE OF INFORMATION
We generally use the information we collect online to:
- Fulfill your requests for information about products, services, and information;
- Send you promotional materials from us;
- Analyze the use of the Services and user data to understand and improve the Services;
- Send you reminder emails after you register the products that you purchased;
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
III. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may share the information we collect in the following ways:
- Authorized third-party vendors and service providers. We share your information with third-party vendors and service-providers that help us with specialized services, including email deployment, information technology consulting, business analytics, and data processing.
- Corporate affiliates. We may share your information with our corporate affiliates, which are companies that we own, or that are owned by our parent company.
- Business transfers. We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a website, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- Legal and related purposes. We may disclose information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, safety, and security of Roebic, our affiliates, users, or the public.
- With your consent. We may share information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or pursuant to your consent.
If you access third-party services, such as Facebook, Google, or Twitter, through the Services to login to the Services or to share information about your experience on the Services with others, your use of these services also will be governed by the privacy policies and practices of these third-party services. These third-party services may be able to collect information about you, including information about your activity on the Site, and they may notify your connections on the third-party services about your use of the Site, in accordance with their own privacy policies.
We use reasonable measures to help protect information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. No data storage system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network, however, can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. Please note that information collected by third parties may not have the same security protections as information you submit to us, and we are not responsible for protecting the security of such information.
V. THIRD-PARTY LINKS, CONTENT, AND COOKIES
Some of the Services may contain links to content maintained by third parties that we do not control. We may allow third parties to place and read their own cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies to collect information automatically through the sites and online services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties, and we recommend that you visit the privacy policies of each website that you visit.
VI. INTERNATIONAL USERS
VIII. STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?